Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family, friends and loved one. Enjoy and share these Christmas wishes, Merry Christmas wishes, Christmas wishes for friends, Christmas wishes images, inspirational Christmas wishes and Christmas wishes for loved one’s text and messages.
101 Christmas Wishes 2019
1. Wishing you all the timeless treasure of Christmas… the warmth of home, the love of family and the company of good friends.
2. May the beautiful lights of every Christmas season reminds us of him who is the source of all light.
3. The magic of Christmas is not in the present… but in his presence.
4. Christmas… it is the season to sparkle.
5. Christmas is a time for nostalgia, but it is also a time for making new memories. Enjoy the fellowship of new friends, and cherish the company of family in this season of family in the season of loving and sharing. Merry Christmas!
6. May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the season brings. Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!
7. I don’t want much for Christmas. I just want the person who is reading this to be healthy, happy and loved.
8. Merry Christmas wish for you… that your heart be light as a snowflake; that your troubles melt away like snow, and a drift of blessings surround you.
9. When you choose joy, you feel good & when you feel good, you do good, and when you do good it reminds others of what joy feels like & it just might inspire them to do the same… Choose joy and be happy, Merry Christmas dear
10. Wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year dear.
11. Twinkling lights, all things bright. That’s my holiday wish for you.. Merry Christmas!
12. It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
13. My dear friend, wishing you all the magic that Christmas brings. May God bless you and your family this holiday season.
Merry Christmas Wishes
14. May this Christmas, Santa fill your tree of life with presents of happiness, joy, and love.
15. May your Christmas be blessed and beautiful in every sense, wishing you a merry Christmas.
16. May the Christmas season end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
17. On this joyous day, and throughout the new year, may your life be filled with an abundance of love. Merry Christmas!
18. It wouldn’t feel like Christmas if we didn’t get in touch, and send the season’s greetings to the folks who mean so much.
19. Christmas magic is silent. You don’t hear it… you feel it. You know it. You believe it.
20. Now may the god of hope fill you with all joy & peace. Merry Christmas!
21. Wishing you peace, love, and joy this Christmas.
22. Christmas is not a season, it is a feeling.
23. May the spirit of Christmas and love fill your heart. God bless
24. May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace. The gladness of Christmas give you hope. And the warmth of Christmas grant you love. Merry Christmas
25. Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!
26. There are many gifts under the Christmas tree, but the best one is the gift of your friendship. Thank you for always being such a good friend. Meryy Christmas
27. I pray this season brings you unending bliss, peace that transcends your soul and laughter for all your days.
28. I think you grow older your Christmas list grows shorter, because the gifts you want can’t be bought.
29. Wishing you and your family peace, health, happiness, and prosperity in the coming year. Merry Christmas
Xmas Wishes For Friends And Family
30. Wishing you the gifts of the season… peace, joy, hope.
31. Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts & homes. In this loveliest of season may we find many reasons for happiness. Merry Christmas
32. May joy be your gift at Christmas and may faith, hope, and love be your treasure in the New Year.
33. Sending warmth wishes from our house t yours. May this beautiful season bring you love, joy, peace, and, health. And may each new day bring you moments to cherish.
34. May lovely, happy times decorate your holiday season, may warm, special memories brighten your new year, may the wonders on Christmas be with you forever.
35. May the peace and joy that Christmas brings always be with you and your family. Merry Christmas
36. May your tree bend down with Christmas toys, and the whole day long be full of joys.
37. It is so wonderful to work with you and i would like to celebrate more Christmas with you as same as this. Let’s buckle up and enjoy the holiday.
38. Christmas is not about candy canes, or lights all aglow, it is the hearts that we touch, and the care that we show.
39. Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than ourselves. It directs out thoughts to giving.
40. If a fat man puts you in a bag at night.. i told santa i want you for Christmas.
41. It’s not what’s under the tree that matters, it’s who’s gathered around it.
Merry Christmas Messages
42. I just dropped by just before the lines will get busy to greet you a merry Christmas and to your family cheers and good tidings to you my friend have a good days and blessings that never end.
43. May this Christmas bring you way plenty of reasons to smile. I wish you and your family a very happy and joyous Christmas season!
44. May the love of Christ fill your home and every day of your life. Merry Christmas
45. Merry everything and a happy always.
46. Wishing you the blessings of his peace this Christmas.
47. Give and receive the gift of love this Christmas season and would definitely have a joyous time.
48. Merry be your Christmas. Peaceful be your home. Joyful be your family. Blessed be each one.
49. Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.
50. May the good times and treasure of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wishing you a lots of love, joy, and happiness.
51. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold… everything is softer and more beautiful.
52. Whatever is beautiful. Whatever is meaningful. Whatever brings you happiness. May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
53. May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your hearts and fill every desire.
54. Merry Christmas to the most amazing friend i know, the unsaid gestures which you show, truly fills my heart with love, thank you my friend, merry Christmas to you.
55. The Christmas season comes but ones a year, a time to fill your hearts with love and cheer. I wish for you these two things, along with all the blessings a Christmas day can bring.
Christmas And New Year Wishes And Messages
56. The magic of Christmas never ends, it’s greatest of gifts are family and friends.
57. The best gifts in life will never be found under the Christmas tree, those gifts are friends, family, kids & the one you love.
58. May you have the gift of faith, the blessing of hope, and the joy of family. Merry Christmas
59. May you receive all that you desire for and dream for. May the Christmas bring you all that you need in life. Merry Christmas
60. Wishing you a glittering, glimmering, gleaming, shimmering, and twinkling Christmas.
61. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holidays and a happy new year.
62. Keep calm and jingle all the way.
63. There are many gifts under the Christmas tree, but the best one is the gift of your friendship.
64. Jesus is the reason for season.
65. A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you.
66. At this time of year i am grateful for family, friends & love, thank you for being a part of my life. Merry Christmas
67. Christmas or not, you are all i want.
68. Believe in the magic of Christmas.
69. Christmas is the time to share love and joy. A time to recollect beautiful memories. It is a time to sit back & relax. Enjoy the holiday season. Merry Christmas
70. All i want for Christmas is just you.
71. May love be in your life. May hope be in your heart. May peace be in our world. Merry Christmas
72. Bless us lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; teach us to be patient and always kind.
73. He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under tree.
Christmas Wishes For Love
74. You are the gift i ask for Christmas. Merry Christmas to the one i love.
75. The blessings of peace, the beauty of hope, the spirit of love, the comfort of faith may this be your gifts this Christmas season.
76. May this holiday season sparkle and shine and may all of your wishes and dreams come true.
77. Let us go over to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the lord has made known to us.
78. May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter, and goodwill , and may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a merry Christmas
79. Sending you all a hug this Christmas as it’s the perfect gift for you all. Merry Christmas
80. May you fun be large and bills be small this year. Merry Christmas
81. You are the best Christmas present god send me. May we spend unlimited Christmas together my love.
82. Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.
83. The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
84. May you have a cheerful and merry Christmas.
85. A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
86. knock the elf off the shelf and have some real fun this Christmas.
87. The basic ingredients to a merry Christmas are the gifts of time and love.
88. Christmas now surround us, happiness in everywhere. Our hands are busy with many tasks as carols fill the air.
89. The only blind person at Christmas-time is he who has not Christmas in his heart.
Christmas Greeting Messages
90. Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand. Merry Christmas
91. Gifts of love and time are surely the basic ingredients of truly Merry Christmas.
92. Christmas is the spirit of giving without thought of getting.
93. A friend like you is hard to find, whenever i unwind, i feel so lucky to have you in my life, without you it was tough to survive, thnks my friend, have a merry Christmas, with a lovely new year.
94. No one can go back in time to change what has happened. So work on your present to make yourself a wonderful future.
95. Love came down at Christmas; love all lovely, love divine; love was born at Christmas, stars and angels gave the sign.
96. Something about an old-fashioned Christmas is hard to forget.
97. May your life be colourful, magnificent, shimmering and joyful –as the magic of Christmas spreads on you!
98. From all of us here at the company, we wish you a merry Christmas and a truly happy new year.
99. It is the most wonderful time of the year. Merry Christmas May
100. May the message of Christmas fill your life with joy and peace. Best wishes to you and your family during this holiday season.
101. Christmas is the day to tell your loved ones what they mean to you. How could i miss this opportunity to pass all my love to the most loved of the lot!