Your self-worth is always more important than your net worth that is why you should always keep increasing your self-worth. Read this collection of self-worth quotes to boost your confidence.
Only make decisions that support your self-image, self-esteem, and self-worth.– Oprah Winfrey
Just knowing your worth is not enough, to live a purposeful life you have to be aware of the purpose of your soul. If you want to get your free personalized soul reading CLICK HERE.
1. “Living your life without knowing your worth is a sin.” – Nitin Namdeo
2. “Those who know their worth doesn’t prove it to others.” – Nitin Namdeo
3. “When you are doing something you are not interested in, you are decreasing your self-worth.” – Nitin Namdeo
4. “Some people settle for less while they deserve more.” – Nitin Namdeo
5. “If you cannot add value to other people’s lives, you are not worthy enough.” – Nitin Namdeo
6. “Your decision-making ability defines your value.” – Nitin Namdeo
7. “Others people’s opinion doesn’t matter to you when you are aware of yourself.” – Nitin Namdeo
8. “Never let anyone define your worth, show them nothing.” – Nitin Namdeo
9. “You do not decide your value, rather you create it.” – Nitin Namdeo
10. “You don’t need to listen to them, listen to your own heart because only you know your self-worth.” – Nitin Namdeo
Self-Worth Captions For Instagram
- When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.
- Know your worth. Then add tax.
- Know your worth. Know the difference between what you’re getting and what you deserve.
- When you realize your self-worth you’ll stop giving people discounts.
- The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are. – Joseph Campbell
- You are enough, a thousand times enough. – Atticus
- I do not live for what the world thinks of me, but for what I think of myself. – Jack London
- Don’t rush, it takes time to grow into who you are. – Lalah Delia
- Self-worth is everything. Without it life is a misery. – Julie Walters
- The less you care about validation, the more you grow.
- Know your worth. Don’t settle for anything less.
- Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy. – Wayne Dyer
- Sometimes all you have to do is forget what you feel and remember what you deserve.
- Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
- You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with. – Wayne Dyer
- Fight for your fairytale.
- Be full of self-worth.
- Don’t ever doubt your worth.
- To be worthy does not mean to be perfect.
- I am more than what I can do for others.
Motivational Video On Self-Worth
Inspirational Quotes on Self-Worth
31. “Don’t beg for anything from anyone, you are capable of everything you desire.” – Nitin Namdeo
32. “You should work on your inner beauty in order to increase your self-worth.” – Nitin Namdeo
33. “Nobody can tell you your true worth, you have to find it yourself.” – Nitin Namdeo
34. “If you decide your ability on the opinion of others, you will always find yourself below your potential.” – Nitin Namdeo
35. “People who are jealous of you are not really jealous of you but of your ability.” – Nitin Namdeo
36. “Your vibe tells them your worth.” – Nitin Namdeo
37. “You get as much as you think you are worthy. If you are not satisfied with what you’ve got, increase your self-worth.” – Nitin Namdeo
38. “Don’t just know your worth, let it be an inspiration for others too.” – Nitin Namdeo
39. “To believe in yourself it is very important to know your self-worth.” – Nitin Namdeo
40. “The happiest people are those who know their worth because those who know their worth are confident and brave.” – Nitin Namdeo
More Self Worth Quotes
41. “You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.” – Maya Angelou
42. “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” – Maya Angelou
43. “You will never gain anyone’s approval by begging for it. When you stand confident in your own worth, respect follows.” – Mandy Hale
44. “If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.” – Brian Tracy
45. “They are called, “SELF-worth” and “SELF-esteem” for a reason… we can’t let others decide what we are worth, that is so dangerous! Empower yourself!” – Jaeda DeWalt
46. “To be creative, first we must be generous. Then we must have a quiet, indomitable belief in our own worth.” – Donna Goddard
47. “You alone have the power to determine your value. Don’t let somebody else paste a discount sticker on you. You’re priceless.” – Toni Sorenson
48. “Our worth is inherent, and; therefore, is never on the negotiation table.” – J.S. Wolfe
49. “Only you can make the decision for what you believe your worth is and that will determine how you allow other people to treat you.” – Germany Kent
50. “We have been taught to seek external validation to know the worth of self. What a shame is it to hand that power to someone else.” – Nikki Rowe
51. “Self–worth is so vital to your happiness if you don’t feel good about you, it’s hard to feel good about anything else.”