Your self-worth is always more important than your net worth that is why you should always keep increasing your self-worth. Read this collection of self-worth quotes to boost your confidence.
Only make decisions that support your self-image, self-esteem, and self-worth.– Oprah Winfrey
1. “Living your life without knowing your worth is a sin.” – Nitin Namdeo
2. “Those who know their worth doesn’t prove it to others.” – Nitin Namdeo
3. “When you are doing something you are not interested in, you are decreasing your self-worth.” – Nitin Namdeo
4. “Some people settle for less while they deserve more.” – Nitin Namdeo
5. “If you cannot add value to other people’s lives, you are not worthy enough.” – Nitin Namdeo
6. “Your decision-making ability defines your value.” – Nitin Namdeo
7. “Others people’s opinion doesn’t matter to you when you are aware of yourself.” – Nitin Namdeo
8. “Never let anyone define your worth, show them nothing.” – Nitin Namdeo
9. “You do not decide your value, rather you create it.” – Nitin Namdeo
10. “You don’t need to listen to them, listen to your own heart because only you know your self-worth.” – Nitin Namdeo
Also Check: Romantic Love Quotes
Self-Worth Captions For Instagram
- When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.
- Know your worth. Then add tax.
- Know your worth. Know the difference between what you’re getting and what you deserve.
- When you realize your self-worth you’ll stop giving people discounts.
- The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are. – Joseph Campbell
- You are enough, a thousand times enough. – Atticus
- I do not live for what the world thinks of me, but for what I think of myself. – Jack London
- Don’t rush, it takes time to grow into who you are. – Lalah Delia
- Self-worth is everything. Without it life is a misery. – Julie Walters
- The less you care about validation, the more you grow.
- Know your worth. Don’t settle for anything less.
- Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy. – Wayne Dyer
- Sometimes all you have to do is forget what you feel and remember what you deserve.
- Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
- You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with. – Wayne Dyer
- Fight for your fairytale.
- Be full of self-worth.
- Don’t ever doubt your worth.
- To be worthy does not mean to be perfect.
- I am more than what I can do for others.
Motivational Video On Self-Worth
Inspirational Quotes on Self-Worth
31. “Don’t beg for anything from anyone, you are capable of everything you desire.” – Nitin Namdeo
32. “You should work on your inner beauty in order to increase your self-worth.” – Nitin Namdeo
33. “Nobody can tell you your true worth, you have to find it yourself.” – Nitin Namdeo
34. “If you decide your ability on the opinion of others, you will always find yourself below your potential.” – Nitin Namdeo
35. “People who are jealous of you are not really jealous of you but of your ability.” – Nitin Namdeo
36. “Your vibe tells them your worth.” – Nitin Namdeo
37. “You get as much as you think you are worthy. If you are not satisfied with what you’ve got, increase your self-worth.” – Nitin Namdeo
38. “Don’t just know your worth, let it be an inspiration for others too.” – Nitin Namdeo
39. “To believe in yourself it is very important to know your self-worth.” – Nitin Namdeo
40. “The happiest people are those who know their worth because those who know their worth are confident and brave.” – Nitin Namdeo
More Self Worth Quotes
41. “You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.” – Maya Angelou
42. “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” – Maya Angelou
43. “You will never gain anyone’s approval by begging for it. When you stand confident in your own worth, respect follows.” – Mandy Hale
44. “If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.” – Brian Tracy
45. “They are called, “SELF-worth” and “SELF-esteem” for a reason… we can’t let others decide what we are worth, that is so dangerous! Empower yourself!” – Jaeda DeWalt
46. “To be creative, first we must be generous. Then we must have a quiet, indomitable belief in our own worth.” – Donna Goddard
47. “You alone have the power to determine your value. Don’t let somebody else paste a discount sticker on you. You’re priceless.” – Toni Sorenson
48. “Our worth is inherent, and; therefore, is never on the negotiation table.” – J.S. Wolfe
49. “Only you can make the decision for what you believe your worth is and that will determine how you allow other people to treat you.” – Germany Kent
50. “We have been taught to seek external validation to know the worth of self. What a shame is it to hand that power to someone else.” – Nikki Rowe
51. “Self–worth is so vital to your happiness if you don’t feel good about you, it’s hard to feel good about anything else.”