In this article, we’ll be looking at some of the most famous quotes about consciousness.
What is consciousness? What does it mean to be conscious? Is it something that only humans possess or is it something that animals also experience?
Consciousness is defined as being aware of oneself, other people, and the environment around us. It’s the awareness of our thoughts, feelings, sensations, memories, and perceptions.
Read on to discover most inspiring quotes about consciousness.
The key to growth is the introduction of higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness.– Lao Tzu
Quotes On Consciousness
1. “The level of your consciousness depends on the calmness of your mind.” – Nitin Namdeo
2. “Use your consciousness to imagine, to feel, to create, to live… not to rewind, not to regret.” – Nitin Namdeo
3. “To find new dimensions of your consciousness, always look at things as they are.” – Nitin Namdeo
4. “To be truly alive means to be conscious of everything that comes in your experience.” – Nitin Namdeo
5. “You should never come to any conclusion about things which are not really in your consciousness and experience.” – Nitin Namdeo
6. “Only a conscious person can be a responsible person.” – Nitin Namdeo
7. “Consciousness is to come above thoughts and experience life in real-time.” – Nitin Namdeo
8. “The Place where you create miracles is the state of your higher consciousness.” – Nitin Namdeo
9. “The feeling to transform yourself, to level up your life arises only when you are in your higher consciousness.” – Nitin Namdeo
10. “As your level of consciousness increases, you start feeling connected to everything.” – Nitin Namdeo
CLICK HERE to learn how you can bring higher dimensions of consciousness into your awareness.
Conscious Awareness Quotes
11. “We are the cosmos made conscious and life is the means by which the universe understands itself.” – Brian Cox
12. “Control of consciousness determines the quality of life.” – Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
13. “If your mind carries a heavy burden of past, you will experience more of the same. The past perpetuates itself through lack of presence. The quality of your consciousness at this moment is what shapes the future.” – Eckhart Tolle
14. “As we grow in our consciousness.. there will be more compassion and more love. And then… the barriers between people.. between religions.. and between nations will begin to fall.” – Ram Dass
15. “Paradise is not a place; it’s a state of consciousness.” – Sri Chinmoy
16. “There is a God part in you. The consciousness. The pure Self. Learn to listen the voice of that Power.” – Amit Ray
17. “Consciousness is the glory of creation.” – James Broughton
18. “Conflict is the beginning of consciousness.” – M. Esther Harding
19. “Consciousness will not always solve the problem, but it may make the suffering meaningful.” – Marion Woodman
20. “Looking for consciousness in the brain is like looking in the radio for the announcer.” – Nasseim Haramein
21. “Physics is the knowledge of structural form, and not knowledge of content. All through the physical world runs that unknown content, which must surely be the stuff of our consciousness.” – Eddington
Higher Consciousness Quotes
22. “There is no trick to be conscious all the time, to be conscious you have to be conscious, that’s it.” – Nitin Namdeo
23. “When you are conscious of your thoughts and actions, only then you achieve the desired result in life.” – Nitin Namdeo
24. “Your level of consciousness defines your level of life.” – Nitin Namdeo
25. “Being aware of your ignorance is the biggest awareness.” – Nitin Namdeo
26. “Not every waking person is conscious. To be conscious you have to put all your senses to the present moment.” – Nitin Namdeo
27. “To create your own fate you have to come to the surface above the mental ocean.” – Nitin Namdeo
28. “If you are conscious then you will know your ignorance and if you feel responsible towards yourself then you will overcome it.” – Nitin Namdeo
29. “A person’s level of success depends on his level of consciousness.” – Nitin Namdeo
30. “The universe always talks to you in many ways. If you are not in the state of consciousness, you will miss those signs.” – Nitin Namdeo
31. “Obstacles always become opportunities if you make a conscious decision to solve them.” – Nitin Namdeo
32. “Spirituality and meditation are all about consciousness.” – Nitin Namdeo
33. “How can they be conscious who believe in the conceptions made by others?” – Nitin Namdeo
34. “Individuals who are conscious of their thoughts and soul never compare themselves to others because they know their purpose of life.” – Nitin Namdeo
35. “To be conscious at all times is as important as breathing at all times.” – Nitin Namdeo
36. “Being conscious is always a choice and when you choose it consciously you attract happiness and abundance in your life.” – Nitin Namdeo
37. “You can take responsibility for anything or situations around you only when you are conscious of them.” – Nitin Namdeo
38. “Those who are never comfortable with their current situation always create new challenges for themselves and raise their consciousness to reach new heights of success.” – Nitin Namdeo
39. “Those who are not conscious are often surrounded by problems.” – Nitin Namdeo
40. “Man is so stupid, he attaches himself to thoughts, and suppresses his consciousness very cleverly, thinking he is doing better for himself.” – Nitin Namdeo
41. “Always accept challenges, it will give you new experiences that increase your level of consciousness.” – Nitin Namdeo
Ways to Be More Conscious
Being more conscious means having awareness and understanding of our actions, thoughts and emotions. It also means taking full responsibility for our decisions and action. If you want to become more conscious, then check out these points below.
1. Be aware of your thoughts.
The first step towards being more conscious is to become aware of what you are thinking. You can do this by simply noticing your thoughts without judgment. This will allow you to understand where they come from and how they affect you. When you have identified your thought patterns, you can then choose whether to follow them or not. If you notice that you are having negative thoughts, try to replace them with positive ones.
2. Be aware of your emotions.
Emotions are often times overlooked, but they play a big role in our lives. They can either make us feel happy or sad, excited or calm. Emotions are a natural way of communicating with ourselves and others. However, some people tend to suppress their feelings and act like robots instead of expressing themselves. By becoming aware of your emotions, you can learn to control them and express yourself better.
3. Be aware of your actions.
Another way to be more conscious is to take note of your actions. Are you doing things out of habit? Do you always react the same way to certain situations? Being aware of your actions allows you to change your behavior and improve your life.
Consciousness is a fundamental aspect of human existence. It’s part of who we are and how we live. It’s essential to our sense of self and our ability to interact with the world.
Everyone’s level of consciousness can be different and this level of consciousness depends on their ability to take responsibility. If you feel responsible for things then you will always make a conscious decision.
In conclusion, being aware of yourself and your surroundings is important, but being fully conscious requires much more than just awareness.
Consciousness Quotes Images