Are you looking for spiritual awakening quotes to inspire you? If yes, then these inspirational quotes from famous spiritual leaders will surely help you get motivated.
The word ‘enlightenment‘ has become synonymous with spiritual awakening. In fact, some people believe that they’ve experienced spiritual awakening only after they’ve achieved enlightenment.
Spiritual awakening is a state of consciousness in which a person becomes aware of their true nature or self. This awareness leads them to live life differently.
When people live in the world, they make choices and decisions, and they encounter doubts, difficulties, and setbacks. All of them need the support of strength. Among all the forces, the most indispensable one is the inner strength, that is, the awakening.
Here are some inspirational spiritual awakening quotes to inspire you.
New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.– Lao Tzu
Best Spiritual Awakening Quotes
1. As you awaken to your divine nature, you’ll begin to appreciate beauty in everything you see, touch, and experience. – Wayne Dyer
2. The awakening of consciousness is the next step for mankind. – Eckhart Tolle
3. Your greatest awakening comes, when you are aware about your infinite nature. – Amit Ray
4. We are not the only ones affected by our recovery. The spiritual awakening heals the world one person at a time. – Marta Mrotek
5. To Realize that you are not your thoughts is when you begin to awaken spiritually. – Eckhart Tolle
6. Awakening is not changing who you are but discarding who you are not. – Deepak Chopra
7. Your higher self knows where you are going. – Unknown
8. An awakening mind is not interested in drama, conflicts or chaos. – Unknown
9. Investigate what triggers you. Your triggers highlight what inside of you needs exploration and healing. – Unknown
10. Waking up to who you are requires letting go of who you imagine yourself to be. – Alan Watts
Short Spiritual Awakening Quotes
11. There is no other spiritual teacher than your own soul. – Swami Vivekananda
12. With awareness, reality shifts. – Don Miguel Ruiz
13. Open your mind to possibilities. We live in an infinite universe where anything is possible. – Unknown
14. When you dwell in the energy of gratitude, you become a magnet for miracles. – Unknown
15. Having a spiritual awakening isn’t all sunshine and rainbows… it’s mainly getting bitch slapped over and over again until you get your shit together. – Unknown
Related: Law of Attraction Quotes
16. Look for patterns, synchronicity, signs, and new layers of meaning or truth. There is no such thing as a ‘coincidence’. – Unknown
17. Feel the feeling but don’t become the emotion. Witness it. Allow it. Release it. – Crystal Andrus
18. You can’t find your soul with your mind, you must use your heart. – Gary Zukav
19. It’s all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to has power over you. . – Unknown
20. It is through gratitude for the present moment that the spiritual dimensions of life opens up – Eckhart Tolle
Positive Awakening Quotes
21. Be like the lotus: trust in the light, grow through the dirt, believe in new beginnings. – Unknown
22. The reason people awaken, is because they have finally stopped agreeing to the things that insult their soul. – Anonymous
23. To be fully alive, fully human, and completely awake is to be continually thrown out of the nest. To live fully is to be always in no-man’s-land, to experience each moment as completely new and fresh. To live is to be willing to die over and over again. – Pema Chodron
24. As your vibration raises, force will come to work against you. They are afraid of your power. Your spiritual awakening scares the sleepers. – Unknown
25. What are you afraid of losing when nothing in the world actually belongs to you. – Unknown
26. You can have a spiritual awakening and discover a new side of you at any age. And best of all, love can happen at any age. Life can just start to get exciting when you’re in your 40s and 50s. You have to believe that. – Salma Hayek
27. It is possible to experience an awakening in this life through realising just how precious each moment, each mental process, and each breath truly is. – Christy Turlington
28. Your inner purpose is to awaken. It is as simple as that. You share that purpose with every other person on the planet because it is the purpose of humanity. – Eckhart Tolle
29. Great men are they who see that spiritual is stronger than any material force – that thoughts rule the world. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
30. Be willing to step out into unknown to see what awaits you there. – Unknown
31. Awakening means you’ve come home to yourself, that consciousness has shifted back to its original nature. – Anonymous
32. The awakening of the soul to its bondage and its effort to stand up and assert itself – this is called life. – Swami Vivekananda
The first step towards awakening is to realize that we are not who we think we are. We have been conditioned our entire lives to believe that we are this body, mind, and emotions.
The true awakening in life is not about becoming enlightened, but rather being awakened from your own self-imposed ignorance. This is the first step towards enlightenment.
You have been conditioned to believe that you are separate from everything around you. You think that you are a body, a mind, a soul, a spirit, etc. These concepts are limiting beliefs that keep you separated from the truth. Once you let go of these beliefs, you can begin to understand who you really are.