Looking for daily affirmations? Great, here you will find 20 powerful affirmations that will help you to focus on what really matters.
Words carry energy and power, yet like anything worthwhile, affirmations still take practice.
You will get the most benefit from them if you practice them regularly. For some, this has become a daily ritual while others use them according to their needs, when they feel they need an energetic “boost.”
Affirmations are used to reprogram the subconscious mind, to encourage us to believe certain things about ourselves or about the world and our place within it.
Dr. Bruce Lipton, who participated in the scientific study of positive thinking, explained that “you can literally change the fate of cells by altering your thoughts.” What does it mean? That by changing your perception, your mind can alter the activity of your genes and create more than thirty thousand variations of products for each gene. And he adds: “genetic programs are contained within the nucleus of the cell, and it can rewrite those genetic programs by changing your blood chemistry. “
Top List Of Daily Affirmations:
- What is for me will not pass over me.
- My life is full of abundance and happiness.
- I find joy in the little things everywhere.
- I will stop worrying about everything.
- I will let life play out on its own.
- I will be more honest with myself.
- I trust that I am on the right path.
- I am at peace with who I am as a person.
- My mind is full of brilliant ideas.
- I put my energy into things that matter to me.
- I am in flow with life.
- I have an inner sense of calm.
- All is well in my world.
- I am capable of creating my life exactly as I want it to be.
- I am grateful for all that I have.
- I am proud of myself.
- I am free of worry and regret.
- I enjoy existing in a natural state of well being.
- I am turning into an action taker.
- I will let go of my past failure.
Our words and affirmations influence both positively and negatively in our daily lives, it is a matter of giving the importance they deserve and knowing that we can modify our reality, paying attention to our statements.
I encourage you to use the power of positive affirmations, obviously the negative ones do not interest us and they already arise unconsciously. You will see that if you practice it day by day your life will improve a lot.