The life of the entrepreneur is very hard due to the difficulty of starting a new business path and the barriers that arise on a day-to-day basis. These difficulties diminish every day a person’s endurance capacity. However, the personality of the entrepreneur makes him continue his daily struggle to achieve business success.
For this, it is necessary to obtain a motivation that gives you the necessary strengths at work. The quotes for entrepreneurs are a source of inspiration for many people who decide to start new projects with very ambitious goals. This is because these words provide ideas and thoughts of others who have managed to surpass themselves, so they can be useful for others to do the same. Here you will find Entrepreneurs Quotes for entrepreneurs and people seeking to reach the highest goals.
If you want to become an internet entrepreneur, you can join this FREE TRAINING to learn how you can earn a 6-figure side-income online.
Entrepreneur Quotes For Success
1. Success isn’t over night. It’s when everyday you get a little better than before. It adds up. – Dwayne Johnson
2. Never start a business just to ‘make money’. Start a business to make a difference. – Marie Forleo
3. If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more. – Erica Jong
4. Don’t be busy. Be productive
5. Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently. – Marie Forleo
6. Choose your dreams over your fears. – Carrie Green
7. I would much rather work 16 hours a day for myself, than 8 hours a day working for someone else.
8. When you have million dollar vision don’t surround yourself with 1 cent minds.
9. Always deliver more than expected – Larry Page
10. The purpose of a business is to create a customer who creates customers.
11. Work hard in silence. Let your success be your noise.
12. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer. – Nolan Bushnell
13. The way to starts is to quit talking and begin doing. – Walt Disney
14. The key to success is to start before you are ready. Marie Forleo
15. 97% of the people who quit too soon are employed by the 3% who never gave up.
See Also: Billionaire Quotes
16. You can’t have a million dollar goal with a one dollar work ethic. – Stephen C. Hogan
17. People do not buy goods and service. They buy relationships, stories and magic. – Seth Godin
18. Remember this, if you play small, you stay small.
19. If you can’t tolerate critics, don’t do anything new or interesting. – Jeff bezos
20. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. – Milton Berle
21. You can have results or excuses, not both. Choice is yours.
22. Women with ambition move their business, not their mouth.
23. Most people give up just when they’re about to achieve success. – Ross Perot
24. You’ll never get there if you never start. Knowledge only has value if you apply it. – Robert Kiyosaki
25. Sell the problem you solve, not the product.
26. A business is simply an idea to make other people’s live better. – Richard Branson
27. The secret of business is to know something that nobody else knows. – Aristotle Onassis
28 . Listen to your customers, not your competitors. – Joel Spolsky
29. Opportunities lies in the place where the complaints are. – Jack Ma
30. Your will is the most accurate way to predict the future. – Elon Musk
31. A common mistake entrepreneurs make is they don’t embrace story telling in their business. Consumers want to know the person that is behind the business. – Andrew Griffiths
32. You don’t build the business. You build people and people build the business. – Zig Ziglar
33. Business is all about solving people’s problem – at a profit. – Paul Marsden
34. Being an entrepreneur is neither a part-time or full time job, it’s a lifestyle.
35. Risk is the price you pay for opportunity.
36. Having money makes you rich. Having time makes you wealthy. – Warren Buffet
37. Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers. – Seth Godin
38. If you don’t drive business, you will be driven out of business. – B.C. Forbes
39. Without strategy, execution is aimless. Without execution, strategy is useless. – Morris Chang
40. In the world of business, the people who are most successful are those who are doing what they love. – Warren Buffet