“Faith has the power to create, and has the power to destroy.” – Tony Robbins
What Is Faith? (The Power of Faith)
It is a sure feeling about the meaning of something. One of the trickiest things is that most of our beliefs come from our past, based on our understanding of the experiences of pain and happiness.
The tricky part is that most of us don’t consciously decide what to believe. Instead, our beliefs are often misunderstood in the past. How does the idea become a belief? Think of an idea as a desktop without legs. Without the legs, this desktop can’t stand up on its own. Faith, contrary to it, has legs and can stand up on its own. To believe in one thing, you must have a basis to support this idea – a concrete example of this belief. You must have legs that will allow your desktop to standing up steadily, which will leave you with confidence in your beliefs.
For example, if you believe that your IQ is very high, you are likely to have a lot of evidence to prove it. Maybe your academic performance is very good, people often praise you for being smart, you will soon learn new things, and so on. With almost any belief, you can find a practical experience that can support it. The key is to make sure you are clearly aware of what beliefs you are creating. If they can’t give you energy, change them.
How To Change Your Beliefs
All personal breakthroughs begin with a change in belief. When we begin to honestly question our beliefs and the empirical basis we have chosen for them, we no longer make sure of them. This opens the door for you to replace your old and uncharged beliefs with new beliefs that support you in the direction you want to go.
If you can develop a 100% sure belief, then you can do anything, including things that others are convinced are impossible.
10 Powerful Beliefs To Add Energy To You
1. The past does not equal the future.
2. As long as I make up my mind, there must be a solution to the problem.
3. No failure, only results – as long as I have learned the lessons, I am going to succeed.
4. If I can’t, I have to do it; if I have to do it, I can do it.
5. Everything that happens has its purpose. They are meant to serve me.
6. I can find happiness in a few small things, a smile, a flower, a sunrise.
7. I dedicate myself to others more than anyone expected.
8. I created my real life with one hand and I have full responsibility for it.
9. If I concentrate, I can learn something.
10. Every day in life is a beautiful day.
- Find Your Inner Strength Easily
- 8 Method To Succeed In Life
- Quick Meditation Exercises To Reduce Stress