Random Pun Generator
A book just fell on my head. I’ve only got myshelf to blame.
Share This Pun Generator:
Funny Play on Words List
- You’ve got to be kitten me.
- Dogs are in-furior to cats.
- Look at that meowntain.
- Wait a meow-ment.
- My cat is super cathletic.
- Don’t bite the hound that feeds you.
- I’m so fur-tunate to have you in my life
- The dog has been going through a rough pooch lately.
- Next time you take your dog out to the lake, bring a doggie paddle with you!
- What’s your dog’s favorite Pink Floyd album? Bark Side of the Moon.
- Never trust unlicensed puns – always check they’re o-fish-al.
- I’d make him walk the plankton for that.
- This is a big issue a-monk fishermen.
- I’m stuck between a rock and a hard plaice now!
- You’re not quite up to scale.
- Cheesy come, cheesy go
- That’s what cheese said
- Nothing get cheddar than this
- Cheesy on the eyes
- Cheese all that
- Why did the egg cross the road? To get to the Shell station!
- What do you call a mischievous egg? A practical yolker!
- What does Mr. Egg say every morning to Mrs. Egg? Have an eggs-tra special day!
- Why did the egg hide behind its mom? He was a little chicken!
- What did the chef say after an incredible breakfast? That was egg-ceptional
- You feta have a gouda birthday.
- What’d one veggie say to the other on its birthday? Ha pea birthday.
- Go ahead…cake my day.
- Hey shawty. It’s sherbert day.
- I need glasses to read my birthday cards. Wine glasses.
- You’re just my (blood) type.
- I have an account at the blood bank.
- Have an eek-tastic Halloween!
- Demons are a ghoul’s best friend.
- I would make a skeleton joke, but you wouldn’t find it very humerus.
- Becoming a vegetarian is a huge missed steak.
- Let’s give ’em something to taco ’bout!
- This may sound bananas but I find you a-peeling.
- Hope to see you again so we can ketchup.
- The s’more I know you, the s’more I love you.
- The bear said he loves Spiderman. He also said he loved Peter Pawker in the movie.
- The bear did not want to step out of the house in the middle of the pandamic.
- It was easy to guess the bear’s favorite food. I knew he would like bearritos.
- While doing fieldwork, the bear prefers using a wheelbearrow.
- How did the grizzly walk in the snow? Bear footed.
- What did the toast say to the psychic? You bread my mind!
- What does a loaf of bread say when breaking up with his girlfriend? You deserve butter.
- Why did the aging loaf retire? His career was toast.
- The two slices of bread decided to leave the bakery. I heard that they wanted to grow mold together.
- Did you know that pilgrims baked bread on the May-Flour?
- I saw a cow spontaneously catch on fire the other day. Guess you could call it a rare experience.
- I’d tell you a cow joke… But I would probably butcher it.
- What’s a cow’s social media handle? Bo-Vine.
- What do you call a Russian bovine covered in lichen? Moscow.
- What are cow knees called? Burger joints.
- Christmas has me feeling extra Santa-mental.
- Santa Claus’ favorite swimming spot is the North Pool.
- Santa can’t take a nonstop, he has to take a sleigh-over.
- Don’t get caught elvesdropping on Santa!
- Sleigh my name, sleigh my name.
- What do you call a bee that lives in America? A USB.
- Remember, if you offend an audience of beekeepers, you may hear some veiled threats.
- As soon as the bees were finished making their hive, they threw a big house-swarming party.
- What do you get when you cross a doorbell and a bee? A hum-dinger!
- What music do bees like? Bee-bop, Bee-thoven, Bee-yoncé, The Bee-tles, Bee-stie Boys, Cros-bee, Stills, Nash & Young, or Justin Bee-ber?
- Do you have the thyme? I need to get somewhere around tree o’clock.
- Do you need some encourage-mint?
- Say aloe to my little friend.
- Chive loved you for so long.
- Our friendship is unbeleafable.
- See, I’m not fat – I’m big boned.
- Halloween greetings from your favorite bonehead.
- It’s gonna be a great Halloween. I can feel it in my bones.
- Did you hear about the skeleton who wasn’t cool?
- He didn’t have a hip bone in his body!
- Toucan play at the game
- Talk birdy to me
- Bird puns are ducking awesome
- I’m feeling emu-tional
- Here’s another bird pun for you beak-ause you’re awesome!
- You’re brew-ti-ful.
- What did the coffee say to its date? Hey there, hot stuff!
- It’s hard to espresso my feelings for you.
- I’ve bean thinking of you a Latte.
- I made a pot of coffee, espresso-ly for you.
- What type of horses only go out at night? Night-mares.
- Where do horses go when they’re sick? The horsepital.
- What’s a horse’s favorite TV show? Neighbors.
- A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says, “Hey.” The horse says, “You read my mind!”
- What do you call a well-balanced horse? Stable.
- What crime is punishable by death in the kingdom of trees? Treeson
- What do you call an oak tree that can’t make it’s mind up? Undeciduous
- In China, they don’t cut trees. They just chopsticks
- Why do you never want to invite a tree to your party? Because they never leaf when you want them to.
- What’s the best way to make a tree laugh? Tell it acorn-y joke.
- I think my career as a geologist is really on the rocks.
- A bad rock pun really makes my blood run coal.
- It is true, you should never take life for granite.
- Geology puns are great, they really draw pebble together.
- Which concert did the geologist go to? The Rolling-Stones
- What do you get when you cross a dog and a calculator? A friend you can count on.
- Do you know what’s odd? Every other number!
- Why do teenagers always travel in groups of three, five, or seven? Because they can’t even!
- How are a dollar and the moon similar? They both have four quarters!
- You should never start a conversation with Pi. It’ll just go on and on forever.
- Where do milkshakes come from? Nervous cows!
- What’s a cats favorite dessert? Chocolate mouse!
- What do you call a thieving alligator? A crook-o-dile
- Where do mice park their boats? At the hickory dickory dock.
- Who stole the soap out of the bathtub? The robber ducky!
- How do chickens leave a building? They use the eggs-it!
- What do chickens study at college? Egg-onomics.
- What do you call a chicken crossed with a cow? A roost beef.
- Which chicken is at the top of the pecking order? Attila the Hen.
- Why did the farmer cross the road? To get the chicken back!
- You’re the pineapple of my eye.
- I doughnut know what I would do without you.
- If you were a fruit, you’d be a fine-apple.
- I’m soy into you.
- I love you, just in queso didn’t know.