Are you curious about the term ‘meophobia‘? Looking for its meaning and symptoms? Great, here you will find everything about mephobia.
What is Mephobia?
Mephobia Definition: Mephobia is fear of becoming so awesome, the human race cannot handle it and everyone dies.
Is Mephobia real?
Big No! Do you think someone can die of your awesomeness…not at all, but yes, if you’re so awesome someone can be extremely jealous.
Like every disease, Mephobia also has some symptoms like…
- You daydream too much that you are so awesome.
- You often feel that people are jealous of you.
- You also daydream that whenever you go out, people will fall at your feet.
- You get the attitude of queens, although no one even cares about it.
- And last but not least, you fill your phone storage by taking too many selfies.
Mephobia is a word with a creative personality. and some people have this word tattooed on their bodies to express their personality. I think it might also be a good idea to make the word customized pins. You can choose the font, color, and material you want. Show your unique personality by pinning it on clothes, hats, or bags as a decoration.
How To Pronounce Mephobia
Mephobia is not a tough word; you can pronounce mephobia like this….. [mee-foh-bee-uh]
Mephobia is a real word with fake definition.
Should You Get a Mephobia Face Tattoo?
If you are too crazy about the term “mephobia” and confused whether you should get mephobia face tattoo or not, you can get your answer here.
Mephobia Face Tattoo
She’s a tiktoker with 2.8 million followers. You can follow her on TikTok @Muawk