If you are looking for the best God Quotes about life and love then you are in right place. We have more than 50 quotes about god for you.
God Quotes Abot Life And Love
1. Any fool can count the seeds he sees in an apple. Only God can count all the apples that will come out of a seed.
2. God understands our prayers even when we can not find the words to express them.
3. You can realize the size of your God by looking at the size of your list of concerns. The longer your list is, the smaller your God is.
4. Maybe the atheist can not find God for the same reason that a thief can not find a policeman.
5. The great love of God never ends, and his compassion never runs out.
6. God is not a messenger who when we press a button does what we want.
7. God says: I will rescue those who love me, I will protect those who trust me.
8. Only God can make a tree – perhaps because it is very difficult to invent how to place the bark.
9. God, the most popular scapegoat for our sins.
10. No matter how much I investigate and prove, I am not able to believe in God; But oh, I hope that God unswervingly believes in me.
11. How tired God must be of sadness and guilt because that is the only thing we bring him.
12. Do not be deceived: no one makes fun of God. A man reaps what he sows.
13. The will of God is not an itinerary, rather an attitude.
14. I just hope God does not get tired of dreaming about me.
The Gifts Of God Far Exceed Man’s Dreams- God Quotes
15. I know that God will not give me something that I can not bear. Although I would like him not to trust me so much.
16. I simply can not imagine, a force, a cause that keeps the planets spinning in their orbit, and then stops suddenly to give me a 3-speed bike.
17. It is easy to understand God as long as you do not try to explain how He is.
18. Some of God’s best gifts are unanswered prayers.
19. God enters through a private door in each individual.
20. Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it, is his gift back to God.
21. God is the perfect poet.
22. God is not the name of God, it is nothing more than an opinion about Him.
23. I feel that most peoples who say they hear the voice of God are eating a lot of pizza before going to sleep at night, and it is all about a stomach problem, not a revelation.
24. Apart from God, all activity is insignificant.
25. If there were no God, we would be in this wonderful world with grateful hearts and no one to thank.
26. Life is the novel of God. Let Him write it.
27. You are not obliged to wear a gala dress to meet God.
28. When you call, ask for God – not for your servants.
29. As long as God reveals himself, or does not, He is behaving like God.
30. There is a void in the shape of God in each heart.
31. Do not look for God where the most is needed; If you did not bring him there, He is not there.
Best God Quotes – To find the light I go directly to the source, not where its reflection.
32. There is not a pillow as soft as the promises of God.
33. Some people talk about finding God as if he could be lost.
34. I believe in God, he just did not trust anyone who works for Him.
35. Everything I’ve seen makes me trust God for everything I have not seen.
36. He who kneels in front of God can stand in front of anyone.
37. The outer peace comes from knowing God inside.
38. Those who seek God in search of tranquility will find it but I do not think they will find God.
39. Those who never revealed themselves before God or at some point in their lives raised their fists to the heavens, have not met God.
40. I had a thousand questions to ask God, but when I met him they all flew out and they did not seem important anymore.
42. I would rather walk with God in the darkness than in the light alone.
42. Each morning I spend 15 minutes filling my mind with God; in this way, there is no room for problems.
43. Darkness can not turn off the light. It can only make God brighter.
44. Without God, there is no peace. Know God, know peace.
45. The Christian does not believe that God will love us because we are good, but God will make us good because he loves us.
46. No man can be said to have no friends if he has God and the company of good books.
47. Everything is the will of God: you can die while you sleep, and God can save your life in battle.
48. The fact that you can explain it does not mean it is not yet a miracle.
Final Thought About God
Remember this: When people choose to withdraw from the fire, the fire continues to heat up, but they get cold. When people choose to move away from the light, the light continues to be bright but they are in the dark. This is the same thing that happens when people turn away from God.
Share These God Quotes With World!