Read our collection of Jay Shetty Quotes for inspiration and motivation in life and career. These quotes will really help you to achieve a peaceful and meaningful life.
Jay Shetty Quotes
1. Don’t let someone be a priority when all you are to them is an option.
2. Never run back to what broke you.
3. Don’t carry your mistakes around with you. Instead, place them under your feet to use them as stepping stones.
4. People who care will ask you how you are doing, people who love will wait until you tell the truth.
5. I don’t want to be madly in love ever again. I want to be healthy in love. Sanely in love, peacefully in love.
6. A lot of problems in the world would disappear if we stop talking about each and other and start talking to each other.
7. We must keep the promises that we make to ourselves so that we can keep those promises that we make to others.
8. Your peace is more important than driving yourself crazy trying to understand why something happened that way it did. LET IT GO
9. Remember, the wound is the place where light enters us.
10. Some people love you but don’t tell you, some people will tell you but don’t love you.
11. Love will always come back to you. Just not always from the people you give it to or expect it from. Keep being and giving love.
12. Sometimes you have to feel the pain to heal the pain.
13. Everything makes sense, even if you can’t make sense of it right now. Don’t judge the moment.
14. Everything will happen for you all of a sudden and you will be thankful you didn’t give up. Blessings are coming. Believe that.
15. Your new life cost YOU your OLD one.
Jay Shetty Quotes On Life
16. Don’t worry about rejections. All you need is one person to say yes.
17. Don’t depend too much on anyone in this world. Even your shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.
18. Many of us are experiencing setbacks and failures in everyday life. Eventually, we get emotionally drained, tired, unmotivated and we stop trying. We believe that because we’ve been unsuccessful in the past that barrier still exists even for new ventures.
19. Starve your distractions, feed your focus.
20. It’s important to figure out who you are not in order to figure out who you are.
21. Everyone has a different clock. Wait for your time.
22. Choose people who choose you.
23. The secret to having it all is knowing you already do.
24. What you want exists. Don’t settle until you get it.
25. A monk is simply a traveler. Except the journey is inwards.
26. When your past calls, don’t answer. It has nothing new to say.
27. When you are good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you are great at something, they will tell you.
28. Don’t let anyone rush you with their timeline.
29. Actually, I have a challenge for you: What’s the craziest thing you can think of? An idea that can change the world.
30. We need to learn to accept apologies that we never received.
31. When you are arguing with someone, it’s not you against each other, it’s both of you against the problem.
32. We are meant to love people and use things but today we use people and love things.
33. So many people are together but not in love. So many people are in love but not together.
Jay Shetty Quotes For Inspiration
34. At your best, you still won’t be good enough for the wrong person. At your worst, you will still be worth it to the right person.
35. The challenge is we ignore the one who supports us, supports the one who ignores us. Love the one who hurt us and hurt the one who loves us.
36. If you are looking around and you find yourself being the smartest person in the room, change the room, because you are in the wrong one.
37. Motivation comes from meaning. Everything comes from meaning.
38. The way we communicate says all. We spend more time holding our phones than we hold each other. We ask GOOGLE more questions than we ask EACH OTHER.
39. Everything heals if we simply allow the light to come in.
40. Don’t judge your life in a day.
41. You don’t know what you need in life until you figure out who you are.
42. Reading changes your mind, Applying changes your life.
43. Don’t let the world change your smile, use your smile to change the world.
44. Being positive doesn’t mean you don’t ever have negative thoughts. It just means you don’t let those thoughts control your life.
45. When you learn a little, you feel you know a lot, but when you learn a lot, you realize you know very little.
46. Cheating is always a choice, never a mistake.
47. Best lesson I have learned in life comes from the worst feelings I ever felt in life.
48. Think about what you can do right now, not what you wish you had done before.
49. We complain that nothing feels real anymore, but we don’t give anything time to become real.
Inspirational Jay Shetty Quotes
50. We must learn who is gold and who is simply gold plated.
51. You should have it figured out by 35.
52. The best lessons come from the worst moments.
53. The paradox of our time is that we have more degree, but less sense; More knowledge but less judgment; More experts, but less solutions.
54. Change for yourself, not others.
55. When your focus is a success, and you don’t get your break, it will break you. When your focus is service you’ll never need a break because there are so many opportunities.
56. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.
57. The thing about limitations is that they are only true as long as you believe in them. So, instead of believing in your limitations, start believing in yourself.
58. If we never learn to be alone we will always feel lonely.
59. Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it.
60. Being happy for someone else’s success makes you happier. Go try it and stop being salty.
61. Let’s not make happiness and success about the size of our home, but about the size of our hearts; Let’s not make it about gratification but GRATITUDE.
62. The interesting thing is, those opinions didn’t change the world, but the people behind the ideas did.
63. The slowest road to success is you’re comparing yourself to others.
64. We need to learn to explain our anger and express our love because often we express our anger and explain our love.
65. Life and time are the best two teachers. Life teaches us to make good use of time and time teaches us the value of life.
66. Happiness is how you feel about yourself when you are by yourself.
Jay Shetty Quotes On Relationship
67. I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
68. How others see you is not important, how you see yourself means everything.
69. What we are searching for is not there, but it is inside. Therefore happiness is actually an inside job.
70. You are young and you aren’t supposed to have your whole life figured out yet. Don’t stress, everything will work out.
71. Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but make sure it does not replace you as the driver.
71. We pollute our consciousness when we allow envy and anger to enter the inner cores of our minds bringing in negativity, injecting anxiety and uncertainty into the way we think…
72. Canceling plans to read is ok. Skipping a party for the gym is ok. Staying home to clock is ok. Let’s encourage it and respect self-improvement.
73. Build a life, not a resume.
74. I love asking kids what they want to be when they grow up because I’m still looking for ideas.
75. People can be so quiet about their plan, that you forget they are hurting. That is why it is so important to always be kind.
76. If you could be more creative, what would you use for it?
77. I’m always opening 1000 doors. Everyone sees the 10 that stay open. That’s the key to growth.
78. There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world – because you realize there’s so much more to the book than the page you stuck on.
79. Your identity should be made by what you think you should be.
80. Healing is not about getting over stuff, it is about getting through stuff.
Jay Shetty Quotes For Student
81. Go the extra mile, it’s never crowded.
82. Grades are good but they don’t define you.
83. What’s coming is better than what’s gone.
84. Sometimes the best way to help someone is stepping away and letting them heal.
85. A relationship means you come together to make each other better. Support each other. Build each other. Believe in each other. Be their peace, not their problem.
86. No one can change a person, but a person can be the reason someone change.
87. Confidence is not “THEY WILL LIKE ME” confidence is “I WILL BE FINE IF THEY DON’T”
88. Be someone who makes you happy.
89. Success comes from gaining, happiness comes from giving.
90. Failures are only failures when we don’t learn from them, because when we learn from them they become lessons.
91. I am what I think you think I am.
92. The days you don’t want to be are the days you really have to if you want to reach your goal.
93. Spend more time with people who make you forget to look at your phone.
94. The worst part of having a mental illness is that people expect you to behave as if you don’t.
95. Be like a tree, and let the dead leaves drop.
96. We are the generation that doesn’t want a relationship.
97. You never lost anyone, they lost you. Remember this.
98. Stay around people who look more like your future than your past.
99. Fake friends can worse than real enemies.
100. Never stop being a good person because of bad people.