Pichai Sundararajan, also known as Sundar Pichai, is an Indian American business executive, the chief executive officer of Alphabet Inc. and its subsidiary Google LLC. Read inspiring Quotes By Sundar Pichai on life and career.
Sundar Pichai Quotes
1. A person who is happy is not because everything is right in his life, he is happy because his attitude towards everything in his life is right.
2. It is important to follow your dreams and heart. Do something that excites you.
3. What strikes me every single time is that the aspirations of Indians are unique and unparalleled. They are very demanding, regardless of background.
4. It’s always good to work with people who make you feel insecure about yourself. That way you will keep pushing your limits.
5. AI is the most important thing humanity is working on. It is more profound than, I donno,, electricity of fire.
6. As a leader, it is important to not just see your own success, but focus on the success of others.
7. If you follow your heart and do what you like, you will always do much better. It doesn’t mean what your educational qualification is.
8. At Google, we have an ambitious approach to things we do, we call it moon shots.
9. Getting into IITs involves a lot of hard work. However getting into a prestigious institute doesn’t ensure success.
10. I do think it’s important to follow your dreams and do something which you are excited by.
Sundar Pichai Quotes On Success
11. Wear your failure as a badge of honour.
12. We want every kid in the world to be excited about the many possibilities coding can unlock – for themselves, for their communities and for society. Everyone should have the opportunity to learn computer science at school and beyond.
13. We need to design system so that we give people a very easy way to say ‘ i need this to be private’
14. In life, don’t react. Always respond.
15. Google is all about information. So the notion of using and presenting information in the right point at the right time to users is what, in essence, describes Google.
16. Things like WhatsApp are a great example of success that others have had on Android, which we see as welcome innovation on the platform.
17. More than the problems, it’s the reaction to the problem that creates chaos in life.
18. Failed start up should be taken as badge of honour. It teaches you what not to do.