Roger Federer is a Swiss professional tennis player who is ranked world No. 3 in men’s singles tennis by the Association of Tennis Professionals. Read these Quotes By Roger Federer for inspiration in life, and for sure you’ll become a fan of Federer after reading his quotes.
Roger Federer Quotes
1. There’s no way around hard work. Embrace it. You have to put in the hours because there’s always something which you can improve.
2. Failure will never overcome me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
3. The comeback is always greater than setback.
4. I always believe if you’re stuck in a hole and maybe things are not going well, you will come out stronger. Everything in life is this way.
5. What I think I’ve been able to do well over the years is play with pain, play with problems, play in all sorts of conditions.
6. My dad said if you become a tennis professional just make sure you get into the top hundred because you have to make a little bit of money, you make a living so you can pay your coaching and, you know, your travels.
7. Once you find the peace, that place of peace and quiet, harmony and confidence, that’s when you start playing your best.
8. You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself.
9. If you are great at only one thing. Make it everything.
10. If you believe, you can go a long way in life and I did that. I kept believing.
11. You have to believe in the long term plan you have but you need the short term goals to motivate and inspire you.
12. I fear no one but respect everyone.
13. I always had a dream.
14. Don’t underestimate yourself, you are more capable.
15. I believe in old school hard work.
16. Play with respect. Win with grace.
17. Sometimes you have to accept that a guy played better on the day than you.
18. A man who wins is a man who thinks he can.
Roger Federer Quotes On success
19. The details make the difference in the end.
20. When you do something best in life, you don’t really want to give that up, and for me it’s tennis.
21. The one thing you can do for sure is push the luck on your side.
22. I have learned to be even more patient.
23. Get there faster and hit the perfect shot.
24. A victory like tonight against Novak, at my age, almost counts double because I believe I can actually beat the best.
25. I don’t always make tennis history but when I do, it’s by breaking my own records.
26. Keep calm and keep proving people wrong.
27. There are no draws in tennis, but if there were I would have been happy to share this trophy with you tonight, RAFA.
28. Mentally, I’m not ever going to go away.
29. I’m very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments.
30. Fashion is what you buy, style is what you do with it.
31. Don’t be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.
32. The best warrior doesn’t win always but he will fight again without fear in the next battle.
33. I don’t fear the lefties anymore.
34. My game is a lot about footwork, if I move well, I play well.
35. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a Roger Federer to smile.
36. It’s important to learn from your mistakes and become better.
37. Wining never grows old.
38. The only halftime speech is the one you give yourself. NO EXCUSES
39. When life gets complicated I play tennis.
Roger Federer On His Wife Mirka
40. I had no titles when I met her in 2000 & now I’ve 103 titles. She ‘s had such an impact.