Never put anything ahead of your own self-care. Be gentle with yourself! Enjoy this collection of quotes about being gentle with yourself.
When you are feeling down or uncertain, it is best to stop and breathe. Be gentle with yourself, love who you are and don’t compare yourself to others.
When you’re busy and the world is fast-paced, it’s easy to forget to show kindness to yourself. Make a point to treat yourself with love and gentleness today.
You are strong, you are beautiful and you are worthy of love and happiness. Set your intention to learn how to be gentle with yourself in this season of change.
You can be kind to others only when you are kind to yourself.– Nitin Namdeo
Quotes About Being Gentle With Yourself
1. “Just be gentle with yourself and you will find the right balance.” – Nitin Namdeo
2. “You are a treasure and a masterpiece. Treat yourself kindly!” – Nitin Namdeo
3. “We don’t have to be perfect. We just have to be more gentle with ourselves.” – Nitin Namdeo
4. “Take time to be gentle with yourself. It’s never too late to put things back in their proper place.” – Nitin Namdeo
5. “Never waste a minute on things you regret. The future is always better if you are gentle with yourself.” – Nitin Namdeo
6. “It’s easier to be kinder to yourself when you take the time to understand what makes you tick.” – Nitin Namdeo
7. “Being gentle with yourself will allow you to connect with your own inner wisdom.” – Nitin Namdeo
8. “When you’re kind to yourself, you’ll be kinder to others.” – Nitin Namdeo
9. “When your self-esteem is low, the quickest way to improve it is by being gentle with yourself.” – Nitin Namdeo
10. “Keep your mind fresh and ready for new things by doing something nice for yourself today.” – Nitin Namdeo
Related: Self-Love Captions
Be Gentle With Yourself Quotes
- Make happiness a priority and be gentle with yourself in the process. – Bronnie Ware
- When we take up our personal responsibility to practice gentleness, we will find that we have more than enough kindness and compassion to radiate outwards to the people around us, and the environment we are in. – Bingz Huang
- Honor yourself uniquely, do what works for you, and leave everything that doesn’t behind. – McKel Kooienga
- Remember that you are more than all the bad things floating in your mind — anchor yourself to what’s good within you. – Ava W. Burton
- Letting go of the pain you carry is the greatest gift you can give yourself and others. – Krista Bauer
- Be gentle with yourself. Be kind to yourself. You may not be perfect, but you are all you’ve got to work with. – Henepola Gunaratana
- Be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. – Max Ehrmann
- When you say ‘Yes’ to others, make sure you are not saying ‘No’ to yourself. – Paulo Coelho
- Loving you, caring you, respecting you, and appreciating you is not the duty of others, it’s all your responsibility. – Nitin Namdeo
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. – Buddha
- To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- Being gentle or soft does not mean you are weak. It means just the opposite. It means you are strong. – Kambiz Mostofizadeh
- Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it. – Thaddeus Golas
- When you’re gentle with yourself, you can be a better friend to others. – Nitin Namdeo
- You don’t have to be good enough for people to love you. Be good enough for yourself, for you to love you.
- You can’t be the very best version of yourself if you don’t love who you are. – Nitin Namdeo
- When you’re being gentle with yourself, you’re being kind to the person inside you. – Nitin Namdeo
- You don’t have to be perfect, just take care of yourself so that you can be the best version of you. – Nitin Namdeo
- You are a gift. Allow yourself to enjoy the process of opening up and sharing your light with others. – Nitin Namdeo
- Let go of what you don’t like about yourself and cultivate the most amazing version of yourself. – Nitin Namdeo
Related: Focus on Yourself Quotes
Short Quotes About Being Gentle With Yourself
- Be gentle with yourself. You are doing the best you can.
- You will bloom if you take the time to water yourself.
- You can’t pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first.
- Speak good things about yourself.
- The world is overwhelming as it is. Be gentle with yourself.
- You are the only person you need to be good enough for.
- Stop setting yourself on fire to keep someone else warm.
- Be enough for yourself first. The rest of the world can wait.
- To fill your heart with happiness, you need to add self-love.
- Happiness is a byproduct of pouring love into your soul.
- You are a precious gem, worthy of appreciation.
- When it comes to self-care, treat yourself like the treasure that you are.
- Give yourself a break. Take it easy on yourself.
- You deserve to pamper yourself, so do it. You’re worth it!
- Be gentle with yourself. You are powerful, capable and deserving of love and happiness.
- Don’t be hard on yourself.
- Be gentle with yourself, others and the world around you.
- When you’re good to yourself, your body will be good to you.
- When you’re gentle with yourself, the world is there for you.
- You change the world by being yourself. – Yoko Ono
- When we nourish ourselves we offer more to the world. – Camille Grady
I’m beginning to believe that you can’t really get anywhere in life if you don’t take a moment to stop and be gentle with yourself.
We all have a tendency to push through the hard stuff, but it’s so important to give yourself some time and space to breathe.
Remember, you’re not perfect, but you’re good enough. Take time to be gentle with yourself and love the beauty that is deep within you.
Let your light shine. Be kind to yourself, and make time for self-care on a regular basis.