Chinese Proverbs: Chinese have always been following Buddha’s spirituality and wisdom. They believe in learning and hard work to succeed in life and never forget to apply the Buddha’s wisdom on their work.
Here you will find some Chinese proverbs that will inspire and motivate you, hope you like these proverbs.
Chinese Proverbs Wisdom
1. Those who have aspiration have thousands of way to do things, and those who have no aspiration will say that is difficult.
2. The person, who runs the slowest, until he loses his goals, runs faster than a person who has no goal.
3. Without enthusiasm there is no success in the world.
4. Money can be recovered if it is lost, but if someone loses his reputation, it is very hard to recover.
5. Meaning of life lies in hard work, because the world itself is an arena.
6. Those who only walk on a solid floor will never leave a deep footprint.
7. Complaints are useless, everything depends on oneself.
8. Do not look at what others have done for you, look at what you have done for others.
9. If a person has infinite enthusiasm, he can succeed in almost anything.
10. If you do not feel like the sea, how can you make a career like the sea?
11. The best response to life is to live happily.
12. Know how to bow down before you can make a difference.
13. There is no natural confident, only the confidence that is constantly cultivated.
14. The name of the bystander will never be recorded on the scoreboard of the game.
15. Those who only imagine and do not work will never feel the joy of harvesting fruits.
16. Without a clear goal, life will be mediocre.
17. When you are proud, be kind to others, because when you are disappointed you will need them.
18. For the most capable pilot, the storms are always exceptionally turbulent.
19. The worst bankruptcy is to lose your enthusiasm.
Chinese Proverbs About Success
20. Life does not believe in tears, if you want to survive, you must fight.
21. Great work is done with strength but not without patience.
22. Everything must be viewed from a multifaceted perspective.
23. Smart people rely on their own works, stupid people rely on their own hopes.
24. Dressing up your body with wealth is better than beautify your soul with morality.
25. The person who masters the secret of happiness is the person who is happy with the joy and happiness of others.
26. A truly successful life is not about the size of achievements, but whether you are trying to achieve yourself, shouting your own voice, and getting out of your own way.
27. A grateful heart can cure all illness.
28. Competition is like playing tennis. Playing against your opponents can improve your level.
29. The person who guided you to the bright road is your conscience.
30. Remember, you do not born for others, you have to live for yourself.
31. The premise of being fortunate is that you have the ability to change yourself.
32. The most tiring thing in the world is nothing more than false life.
33. Knowing the way to today, we can plan the future clearly and intelligently.
34. If you are scared of stepping on the muddy roads, you will never be able to move in a road full of flowers.
35. The telescope can see the target, but it cannot take you half a step.
36. If you want to get it, you will get it, all you have to do is act.
37. Youth is a period of learning wisdom and middle age is a period of practicing it.
Chinese Proverbs About Learning
38. In your temperament, hide the steps you take and the books you read.
39. You cannot work hard until you feel insulted.
40. People who are better than us are still working hard.
41. Departure is the most meaningful thing to do.
42. Loneliness is a compulsory course on the road to success.
43. What is terrible is not failure, but self-destruction.
44. When you begin to struggle from your own heart, you become a valuable person.
45. Frustration is a stumbling block for the weak and a stepping stone for strong.
46. Today’s misfortune is the retribution of ruined time.
47. You can never climb the ladder of success by putting your hand in the pocket.
48. When you know what is not yours, you are real you.
49. You should most afraid of being mediocre and comforting yourself.
50. If you bloom, butterfly will come.
51. All your unwillingness and resentment comes from your lack of confidence.
52. You must work very hard to be able to look effortless.
53. When the world is saying to give up, gently tell yourself: try again.
54. Life is a one way trip without a return ticket.
55. It is not difficult to make a decision, but to put it into action and stick to it is.
56. If you can find your shortcomings as accurately as others, then your life will be extraordinary.
Chinese Proverbs For Motivation
57. Adversity is the process of growth, people who are brave enough to accept adversity will grow stronger.
58. Fate is like the streak of your hand. Although it is curved, it is always in your hands.
59. The wise man uses his supreme mind and hands to open up a unique sky for himself and build a stage for life.
60. Everyone has one mouth and two ears, so keep the ratio by listening more and saying less.
Pay attention to your own reputation, work hard and be good at keeping your promises, which will help you in your career. By doing your work honestly your reputation increases, and you achieve success very fast.
You should always focus on learning, you should be a student of life. The more you learn, the better you can live your life.