If you are reading this, it means that you too love your nation and you really want to make your country strong. Remember, a country cannot be great unless citizens have honesty and respect for each other. These Quotes About Nation-building will inspire you to be more honest and devoted to your nation.
Quotes On Nation Building For Republic Day
1. From Labour to Leader, Everyone’s participation is essential in nation-building.
2. Do not vote for the party that promises but vote for the party that is dedicated to the development of the nation.
3. No matter what you do, if you are not educating your child, you are not participating in nation-building.
4. Greatness comes from kindness, in fact, if people are kind, the country will be great.
5. Country love is such a feeling that should be within every person. If he/she is human. It makes the country more stronger.
6. The country is always rich, powerful and great, where people are honest towards themselves and others.
7. The country that gets caught in the swamp of caste and religion can never become great.
8. I do not understand how a leader (politician) can be dishonest, while he is elected to play a key role in nation-building.
9. Only an educated nation can be a powerful nation.
10. Love, respect, honesty, and kindness are the key elements of a great nation.
11. When it is talked about the nation, it is mostly talked about its citizens.
12. We cannot talk about the development of the nation until we don’t feel love for our nation.
13. You will not always be there but your country will be. Why not help to make a great country?
14. Only a selfless person can be a true patriot.
15. If something is wrong in our country, instead of blaming the nation, we should make changes.
Nation Building Quotes For Republic Day
16. Quality education is the key to building a strong nation.
17. I believe that the biggest reason for corruption is the lack of quality education, as long as education is served as a formality, the country cannot prosper.
18. Honesty to yourself and the country is as important as hoisting the flag in honor of the country.
19. The rules and laws of the country demonstrate the dignity and power of the country, but if the rules and laws are not changed with time, it can become a problem for the country.
20. How can you think of nation-building without respecting and protecting the women of the country?
Nation Building Quotes Images