Good morning, world! It’s time to get your day started with a dose of optimism.
Are you looking for the best good morning quotes on the internet? I know, it’s hard to find a good source of quotes when you feel lazy to write one by yourself. So this time I’m here to help people with my collection of inspirational good morning quotes and saying that will surely change your morning mood and make your day great.
Wake up to a brand new day with these inspiring and motivational quotes that will help you get through the day strong.
It’s a new day. Start it right with these morning quotes to kick off your day.
Good morning ☕☕
Inspirational Good Morning Quotes
1. “It’s your day to be fabulous. The sun is up and so are you, what are you waiting for?” – Nitin Namdeo
2. “There’s no good morning without a smile.” – Nitin Namdeo
3. “When you wake up in the morning, there are two paths you can take: a dark one, which leads to self-doubt and cynicism…or a bright one, which leads to hope and possibility. Choose wisely.” – Nitin Namdeo
4. “It’s a wonderful day to feel good. Even if you don’t have much, it’s okay. You have friends and family who care about you, what could be better than that?” – Nitin Namdeo
5. “Wake up and realize that you are a unique individual. You were put here for a purpose, to do something amazing with your life. You were put here to be happy, not by circumstances but by choice.” – Nitin Namdeo
6. “If you could see the future, would you change anything?” – Nitin Namdeo
7. “Wake up to the day with a smile and a glimpse of hope.” – Nitin Namdeo
8. “A day without coffee is like a celebrity without makeup.” – Nitin Namdeo
9. “We are not born to live alone. We are born to join together and fill the world with beauty, laughter, and love (and coffee ☕). Good morning!” – Nitin Namdeo
10. “Wake up with a smile and a song in your heart.” – Nitin Namdeo
Also Check: Romantic Love Quotes For Him/ Her
Beautiful Good Morning Quotes
As the sun rises, so should your mood. Here are some Beautiful Good Morning Quotes that will make you smile.
11. Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!
12. Good morning, beautiful. It’s going to be a great day. ☀️💗
13. Wake up happy, see the sunrise and smile. It’s your first day of the rest of your life!
14. Wake up and remember: a fabulous day is waiting for you.
15. It’s a new day, and a new chance to make our dreams come true. 🕶
16. Take a moment to reflect on the day ahead and make it your best.
17. How you start off your day is important. So make it count.
18. Good morning! You may be reading this in the early hours of the day but you can still make it worthwhile by doing something good.
19. Good morning to all of us who choose to wake up, take action and live an extraordinary life. ☀🌅
20. Wake up, smell the coffee and watch the sunrise. That’s what being a morning person is all about.
21. A good morning starts with a smile and an open mind.
22. Wake up, it’s a brand new day and there is always something new to learn.
23. Excitement is the correct amount of enthusiasm for whatever you are doing
24. We wake up every day with a new opportunity to serve others, learn something new and make a difference in the world.
25. We don’t wake up to the same sunrise, but it’s still the same sun. Good morning! 🌞
26. Good morning to a new day, with a mix of optimism and determination.
27. Good morning to the people who do things they enjoy and make others smile. ☀️🤗☕
28. What can you do when you’re in a good mood? Repeat it one more time. ☀😊
29. Life’s too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for your highest good.
30. Wake up, it’s time to make your dreams come true.
Happy Good Morning Quotes
We all need a little boost in our lives and a set of good morning quotes can do the job perfectly. Brighten up your day with these morning quotes. ☃☕
31. There’s nothing more inspiring than a good morning.
32. It’s not just a good day, it’s a great day. #GoodMorning
33. The sun is up, the sky is blue and it’s a good day to start your morning off right with a smile.
34. Wake up with a smile and a song, and make the most of every day! ☀
35. A good day starts with a smile and ends with a laugh. Good morning
36. Wake up to the sound of laughter and not today’s news.
37. Good morning, you’re the first to know that today will be the best day ever.
38. Wake up. It’s always better to be in a good mood than to be miserable in bed.
39. Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.
40. Good morning to all the people who are up early to do something they love, work hard and make the world a better place. Cheers!
41. Your morning is a great opportunity to change your life for the better. And you can do it by saying “yes” to something that makes you happy.
42. Good morning, and may your cup of coffee be as fresh and strong as your dreams.
43. Wake up, wake up, the sun is rising. Let’s rejoice and dance for life begins anew.
44. The best way to get over a bad day is to look for silver lining in everything. Good Morning! 😊
45. We wake up to the world, with everything in it. We get a chance to start all over again. What will you do today?
46. Some days take a little longer than others, but they all pass. So smile big and say “good morning” to yourself… Good morning!
47. Get up early and put your best foot forward. Good morning!
48. Wake up fresh, wake up happy and wake up to the day that’s waiting for you.
49. Good morning to a new day, with a fresh perspective and a smile. 💋
50. Good morning, everyone. It’s a beautiful day to start your day and make it one of your best ever!
Good Morning Quotes To Encourage You
Do you want to start your day with more power and confidence? Then you just need the right words to wake up. Check these good morning quotes that can help you get an extra kick at life.
51. Wake up, get dressed, smell the coffee. Then go to work.
52. It’s not how much you do, it’s how much love you put in that counts.
53. You can’t always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find you get what you need.
54. Good morning. Your coffee’s ready; your schedule is clear. ☕
55. Wake up, get ready, and do good.
56. The most important thing is to be yourself and do what you love. It’s not just what you do, but how you do it.
57. We’re all capable of more, we just have to learn how to be motivated.
58. Wake up, get dressed, and do it again.
59. You’re never too old to have a good time.
60. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
61. Start the day with a smile, even when you don’t feel like it.
62. Nothing is impossible in the morning.
63. You’re never as good or bad as you think you are. You should start today by doing things that make you better than yesterday, and then improve.
64. Good morning to a new day, good morning to a new you. Today is the day you start living the life you’ve always wanted.
65. Nothing is impossible with the right attitude.
66. Wake up, it’s time to live your best life.
67. Wake up, it’s time to live a little.
68. Wake up, work hard, and become the person you were meant to be.
69. Wake up, be yourself, and don’t forget to enjoy life. Cheer up, being angry will not change the past. Live today like there’s no tomorrow, because there won’t be one. Good morning!
70. Good morning, be nice to yourself and the world will be nice to you.
Unique Good Morning Quotes And Thoughts To Inspire You
71. We all have our good and bad days, but the most important thing to remember is that every day can be a great one if we choose to make it so.
72. I like to start my mornings with a positive thought. The rest of the day will take care of itself.
73. Wake up and be thankful for this moment. ☀👩💻
74. When you wake up, it’s a new day. A chance to start over with no regrets.
75. You only have one life and it is an awfully short time, so live it as well as you can while it lasts.
76. It’s good to have goals but it’s the small daily choices that lead to great big dreams.
77. Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself.
78. Good morning ☕ Don’t forget to smile. The morning is one of the best times of the day and there’s no better way to start your day than with a big smile on your face.
79. Don’t forget to enjoy your morning. It’s the most precious time of the day.
80. The most important thing is to not be afraid to dream, even if your dreams seem impossible in the beginning.
81. Wake up feeling good—no matter what it is that makes you happy.
82. The best way to start the day is with a little positivity. Good morning!
83. Wake up and smell the coffee. It’s a beautiful day to start living again. #goodmorning
84. Wake up with a smile on your face, that’s what you deserve. ☀
85. Wake up, take a deep breath and repeat this to yourself until your morning goes better: “Today is another day!” ✨
86. A light heart is above all things a remedy for the plague of sadness.
87. Good morning, sunshine. It’s time to take another step in your journey ❤️
88. Morning is the right time to do everything that leads up to happiness.
89. Don’t let negative thoughts ruin your day. You only have one, so make it count!
90. Wake up, be awesome and change the world. ☕🌞
Good Morning Quotes About Life And Meaning
91. Good Morning: “Life’s truly a miracle when you stop worrying about the things that don’t matter and start caring about the things that do.”
92. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
93. If you’re bored with life – you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals.
94. Life is short, Break the rules and allow yourself to enjoy every minute of it.
95. Wake up to a new day, with a new perspective and lots of great things to look forward to. ☀
96. Wake up and smile. There’s a whole world outside your door that’s waiting to be explored…and it’s gonna be awesome.
97. Our lives are a precious gift that we must cherish, love and appreciate.
98. I love life and everything it offers. I just wish it were easier to put the pieces together, sometimes.
99. Sometimes when you’re feeling overwhelmed, it’s useful to remember that the only thing that is important is what’s inside you.
100. The only constant is change; so embrace it, enjoy it and move on.
101. There is never a wrong time to choose optimism over pessimism.
102. Life is full of surprises. You never know what’s going to happen next. The best part about life is you’re always learning something new every day.
103. We are all born with a unique set of talents, skills, and attributes. What matters is how we use them.
104. Life is a journey. Keep your eyes open and your ears to the ground. You may just see something awesome.
105. Life is a gift, but it’s not handed out by chance. You get to choose what you believe, so make it happen…
106. Don’t ever ask yourself what you should do, instead ask yourself what would be the best and most amazing thing you could do.
107. Let the chaos that you see in this world instruct you so that you can be peaceful.
108. There’s a reason for everything. And it is usually not as random as you think. You might be surprised to find out that there is meaning in your life, and every little thing will fall into place eventually.
109. “A happy life is a life of purpose.”
110. The world is a little more beautiful when you stop and notice.
Uplifting Quotes For Good Morning
111. The best is yet to come don’t give up on your dreams and believe in yourself
112. Get up, get out and make it happen.
113. You don’t have to be perfect to be amazing. Just start trying
114. It’s a new day, so don’t be too hard on yourself. You can do anything you put your mind to.
115. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
116. The best time to plant a tree was 25 years ago. The second best time is now. ☀🌿
117. It’s not how good you are, but how bad you want it.
118. Don’t let fear of failure prevent you from trying. You can’t win if you don’t play. Be Bold. Be Fearless. Be Amazing! #GoodMorning
119. Wake up to a morning that’s filled with sunshine and optimism, no matter what the weather is like outside. ☀
120. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
121. If it’s your job to eat a frog, it’s best to do it first thing in the morning. And If it’s your job to eat two frogs, it’s best to eat the biggest one first.
122. Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.
123. My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.
124. When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.
125. Burning desire to be or do something gives us staying power – a reason to get up every morning or to pick ourselves up and start in again after a disappointment.
126. You’re not who you think you are; you’re who you realize.
127. You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
128. It’s always such a joy that you wake up in the morning and there’s work to do.
129. A good idea will keep you awake during the morning, but a great idea will keep you awake during the night.
130. First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, ‘I believe,’ three times.
Good Morning Quotes In Black Images
131. The sun is rising, the birds are chirping, and it’s time to get out of bed and start your day.
132. It’s a good morning when you wake up and realize you’re still alive.
133. Another morning, another chance to do something wonderful.
134. Don’t let the days go by without reflecting on how blessed you are and expressing gratitude for the blessings in your life.
135. It’s a beautiful day to be alive. ☀☀
136. Wake up 10 minutes early. Take a good look at yourself in the mirror, and say to yourself, “I’m awesome.”
137. Wake up, open your eyes and see the world with a refreshing perspective.
138. Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
139. Good morning, beautiful. Now go ahead and be the best version of yourself.
140. Life is better when you’re smiling. Good morning!
Good Morning Motivation Quotes
141. The naked earth is warm with Spring, And with green grass and bursting trees Leans to the sun’s kiss glorying, And quivers in the sunny breeze. – Julian Grenfell
142. “You’re never given a dream without also being given the power to make it true.” – Richard Bach
143. “Happiness cannot be pursued; it must ensue.” – Viktor E. Frankl
144. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn
145. “I trust that everything happens for a reason, even if we are not wise enough to see it.” – Oprah Winfrey
146. “Be brave to stand for what you believe in even if you stand alone.” – Roy T. Bennett
147. “However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?” – Buddha
148. “Count your blessings, not your problems. Count your own blessings, not someone else’s. Remember that jealousy is when you count someone else’s blessings instead of your own.” – Roy T. Bennett
149. “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman
150. “You are, after all, what you think. Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
Also Check: Good Thoughts
151. “The unhappiest people in this world, are those who care the most about what other people think.” – C. JoyBell C.
153. “The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
154. “If you have a strong purpose in life, you don’t have to be pushed. Your passion will drive you there.” – Roy T. Bennett
155. “Realize deeply that the present moment is all you will ever have.” – Eckhart Tolle
156. “It is not worth the while to let our imperfections disturb us always.” – Henry David Thoreau
157. “You don’t have to like someone, but you have to treat them as you wish to be treated.” – Roy T. Bennett
158. “Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people – the ones who really belong in your life – will come to your. And stay.” – Will Smith
159. “Rule your mind or it will rule you.” – Horace
160. “Not knowing you can’t do something, is sometimes all it takes to do it.” – Ally Carter
Check Also: Ignorance Quotes
162. “Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.” – Albert Einstein
163. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle
164. “The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence; the past is a place of learning, not a place of living.” – Roy T. Bennett
165. “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favour.” – Elon Musk
166. “Fear not the path of Truth for the lack of People walking on it.” – Robert F. Kennedy
167. “Be with someone who inspires you and makes you be the best version of yourself.” – Roy T. Bennett
168. “I’ve had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened.” – Mark Twain
169. “Bring something incomprehensible into the world!” – Gilles Deleuze
170. “A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.” – Napoleon Hill
171. “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Mark Twain
172. “You’re only poor if you give up. The most important thing is that you did something. Most people only talk and dream of getting rich. You’ve done something.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
173. “Don’t be afraid of the shadows, that only means there’s a light nearby.” – Evanescence
Also Check: Light Quotes
174. “Life is painful. It has thorns, like the stem of a rose. Culture and art are the roses that bloom on the stem. The flower is yourself, your humanity. Art is the liberation of the humanity inside yourself.” – Daisaku Ikeda
175. “When you chase a dream, you learn about yourself. You learn your capabilities and limitations, and the value of hard work and persistence.” – Nicholas Sparks
176. “God helps those who strut their stuff.” – Dan Sofer
177. “We forfeit three-fourths of ourselves in order to be like other people.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
178. “Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” – Gerard Way
179. “If you hang out with chickens, you’re going to cluck and if you hang out with eagles, you’re going to fly.” – Steve Maraboli
180. “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” – Jack Canfield
Also Check: Bravery Quotes
181. “It’s not that some people have willpower and some don’t… It’s that some people are ready to change and others are not.” – James Gordon
182. “Shine your light and make a positive impact on the world; there is nothing so honorable as helping improve the lives of others.” – Roy T. Bennett
183. “Changing your outside world cannot make you happy if you are an unhappy person. The real personal change can only happen from the inside out. If you firstly create the change within yourself, you can turn your life around.” – Roy T. Bennett
184. “Real courage is when you know you’re licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.” – Harper Lee
185. “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” – Lao Tzu
186. “Be where you are, stop over-thinking, and focus on what you are doing.” – Roy T. Bennett
187. “Even if you cannot change all the people around you, you can change the people you choose to be around. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you. Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh, and feel loved.” – Roy T. Bennett
188. “Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.” – Chad Sugg
189. “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” – Leo Buscaglia
190. “Finding one important thing in your life doesn’t mean you have to give up all the other important things.” – Paulo Coelho
Also Check: Focus on Yourself Quotes
191. “It’s easy to forget things you don’t need anymore.” – Haruki Murakami
192. “He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool.” – Brigham Young
193. “Make the most of what you have and keep your standards high. Never settle for anything less than you deserve or are capable of achieving.” – Roy T. Bennett
194. “Too much sanity may be madness — and maddest of all: to see life as it is, and not as it should be!” – Dale Wasserman
195. “A man, though wise, should never be ashamed of learning more, and must unbend his mind.” – Sophocles
196. “You attract who you are being. When you work at being the type of person that you want to attract, you attract those kinds of people into your life.” – Roy T. Bennett
197. “In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few.” – Shunryu Suzuki
198. “IN THE END… We only regret the chances we didn’t take, the relationships we were afraid to have,and the decisions we waited too long to make.” – Lewis Carroll
199. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
200. “It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime.” – Steve Maraboli
201. “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.” – Tupac Shakur
A good morning quote is a great way to start your day off right. In fact, they can even improve your mood throughout the day. If you want to share some inspiration with your friends or family, these are the perfect ones to choose from.