The words are tremendously powerful, more than you probably imagine. Below we have listed inspiring and positive words list with their definition for you to memorize.
Positive Words That Start With A
- Adorable – inspiring great affection; delightful; charming.
- Amazing – full of wonder or excitement.
- Ambition – a strong desire to do or to achieve something, typically requiring determination and hard work.
- Achievement – a thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage, or skill.
- Advice – guidance or recommendations offered with regard to prudent future action.
- Affirmation – the action or process of affirming something or being affirmed.
- Appreciate – recognize the full worth of.
- Aspire – direct one’s hopes or ambitions towards achieving something.
- Attractive – (of a thing) pleasing or appealing to the senses.
- Aware – having knowledge or perception of a situation or fact.
Positive Words That Start With B
- Beauty – a combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, especially the sight.
- Best – of the most excellent, effective, or desirable type or quality.
- Blissful – extremely happy; full of joy.
- Brave – ready to face and endure danger or pain; showing courage.
- Bright – giving out or reflecting a lot of light; shining.
- Begin – start; perform or undergo the first part of (an action or activity).
- Believe – accept (something) as true; feel sure of the truth of.
- Beloved – dearly loved.
- Benefit – an advantage or profit gained from something.
- Brisk – active, fast, and energetic.
Positive Words That Start With C
- Capable – having the ability, fitness, or quality necessary to do or achieve a specified thing.
- Care – the provision of what is necessary for the health, welfare, maintenance, and protection of someone or something.
- Captivating – capable of attracting and holding interest; charming.
- Celebration – the action of marking one’s pleasure at an important event or occasion by engaging in enjoyable, typically social, activity.
- Champion – a person who has defeated or surpassed all rivals in a competition, especially in sports.
- Charming – pleasant or attractive.
- Cheerful – noticeably happy and optimistic.
- Classy – stylish and sophisticated.
- Clarity – the quality of being coherent and intelligible.
- Compassion – sympathetic pity and concern for the sufferings or misfortunes of others.
Positive Words That Start With D
- Daring – (of a person or action) adventurous or audaciously bold.
- Decent – conforming with generally accepted standards of respectable or moral behavior.
- Dedicated – (of a person) devoted to a task or purpose; having single-minded loyalty or integrity.
- Delight – please (someone) greatly.
- Deserve – do something or have or show qualities worthy of (reward or punishment).
- Determination – firmness of purpose; resoluteness.
- Devotion – love, loyalty, or enthusiasm for a person, activity, or cause.
- Discovery – the action or process of discovering or being discovered.
- Divinity – the state or quality of being divine.
- Donation – something that is given to a charity, especially a sum of money.
Positive Words That Start With E
- Eager – (of a person) wanting to do or have something very much.
- Ecstasy – an overwhelming feeling of great happiness or joyful excitement.
- Education – the process of receiving or giving systematic instruction, especially at a school or university.
- Effort – a vigorous or determined attempt.
- Elevate – raise or lift (something) up to a higher position.
- Embrace – hold (someone) closely in one’s arms, especially as a sign of affection.
- Emotion – a natural instinctive state of mind deriving from one’s circumstances, mood, or relationships with others.
- Empathy –the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
- Encourage – give support, confidence, or hope to (someone).
- Enrich – improve or enhance the quality or value of.
Positive Words That Start With F
- Flow – (of a fluid, gas, or electricity) move along or out steadily and continuously in a current or stream.
- Fulfillment – the achievement of something desired, promised, or predicted.
- Famous – known about by many people.
- Fascinated – strongly attracted and interested.
- Fearless – lacking fear.
- Feeling – an emotional state or reaction.
- Fitness – the condition of being physically fit and healthy.
- Focus – the center of interest or activity.
- Forgive – stop feeling angry or resentful toward (someone) for an offense, flaw, or mistake.
- Fortune – chance or luck as an external, arbitrary force affecting human affairs.
Positive Words That Start With G
- Growth – something that has grown or is growing.
- Generosity – the quality of being kind and generous.
- Genius – exceptional intellectual or creative power or other natural ability.
- Gentle – having or showing a mild, kind, or tender temperament or character.
- Giving – providing love or other emotional support; caring.
- Greeting – a polite word or sign of welcome or recognition.
- Goal – the object of a person’s ambition or effort; an aim or desired result.
- Goodness – the quality of being morally good or virtuous.
- Gorgeous – beautiful; very attractive.
- Gratitude – the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.
Positive Words That Start With H
- Happy – feeling or showing pleasure or contentment.
- Healing – the process of making or becoming sound or healthy again.
- Heartly – in a hearty manner.
- Helpful – giving or ready to give help.
- Heroic – having the characteristics of a hero or heroine; very brave.
- Holiness – the state of being holy.
- Honesty – the quality of being honest.
- Hopeful – feeling or inspiring optimism about a future event.
- Hug – squeeze (someone) tightly in one’s arms, typically to express affection.
- Humble – having or showing a modest or low estimate of one’s own importance.
Positive Words That Start With I
- Idealistic – characterized by idealism; unrealistically aiming for perfection.
- Imagination – the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the senses.
- Immortal – living forever; never dying or decaying.
- Impressive – evoking admiration through size, quality, or skill; grand, imposing, or awesome.
- Impulse – a sudden strong and unreflective urge or desire to act.
- Independence – the fact or state of being independent.
- Infinity – the state or quality of being infinite.
- Insight – the capacity to gain an accurate and deep intuitive understanding of a person or thing.
- Inspirational – providing or showing creative or spiritual inspiration.
- Intellect – the faculty of reasoning and understanding objectively, especially with regard to abstract or academic matters.
Positive Words That Start With J
- Joy – a feeling of great pleasure and happiness.
- Joke – a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.
- Judgement – the ability to make considered decisions or come to sensible conclusions.
- Jaunt – a short excursion or journey for pleasure.
- Jewel – a precious stone, typically a single crystal or piece of a hard lustrous or translucent mineral cut into shape with flat facets or smoothed and polished for use as an ornament.
- Join – a place or line where two or more things are connected or fastened together.
- Jolie – happy and cheerful.
- Joyride – a ride for enjoyment in a vehicle or aircraft.
- Justify – show or prove to be right or reasonable.
- Juicy – (of food) full of juice; succulent.
Positive Words That Start With K
- Kindness – the quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate.
- Knowledge – facts, information, and skills acquired by a person through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject.
- Knowing – showing or suggesting that one has knowledge or awareness that is secret or known to only a few people.
- Kudos – praise and honor received for an achievement.
- Knight – (in the Middle Ages) a man who served his sovereign or lord as a mounted soldier in armor.
- Karma – (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person’s actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.
- Kabbalah – the ancient Jewish tradition of mystical interpretation of the Bible, first transmitted orally and using esoteric methods (including ciphers). It reached the height of its influence in the later Middle Ages and remains significant in Hasidism.
- Keen – (of a sense) highly developed.
- King – the male ruler of an independent state, especially one who inherits the position by right of birth.
- Knack – an acquired or natural skill at performing a task.
Positive Words That Start With L
- Lover – a partner in a sexual or romantic relationship outside marriage.
- Light – the natural agent that stimulates sight and makes things visible.
- Laugh – make the spontaneous sounds and movements of the face and body that are the instinctive expressions of lively amusement and sometimes also of contempt or derision.
- Lavish – sumptuously rich, elaborate, or luxurious.
- Leader – the person who leads or commands a group, organization, or country.
- Learn – gain or acquire knowledge of or skill in (something) by study, experience, or being taught.
- Loyalty – the quality of being loyal.
- Liberal – willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one’s own; open to new ideas.
- Life – the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
- Limitless – without end, limit, or boundary.
Positive Words That Start With M
- Marriage – the legally or formally recognized union of two people as partners in a personal relationship (historically and in some jurisdictions specifically a union between a man and a woman).
- Magic – the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.
- Mystic – a person who seeks by contemplation and self-surrender to obtain unity with or absorption into the Deity or the absolute, or who believes in the spiritual apprehension of truths that are beyond the intellect.
- Marvelous – causing great wonder; extraordinary.
- Mastery – comprehensive knowledge or skill in a subject or accomplishment.
- Meditation – the action or practice of meditating.
- Melodic – of, having, or producing melody.
- Motivate – provide (someone) with a motive for doing something.
- Mindful – conscious or aware of something.
- Motive – a reason for doing something, especially one that is hidden or not obvious.
Positive Words That Start With N
- Namaste – a respectful greeting said when giving a namaskar.
- Nature – the phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth, as opposed to humans or human creations.
- Nectar – (in Greek and Roman mythology) the drink of the gods.
- New – not existing before; made, introduced, or discovered recently or now for the first time.
- Noble – belonging to a hereditary class with high social or political status; aristocratic.
- Nourishment – the food or other substances necessary for growth, health, and good condition.
- Noiseless – silent; quiet.
- Nirvana – (in Buddhism) a transcendent state in which there is neither suffering, desire, nor sense of self, and the subject is released from the effects of karma and the cycle of death and rebirth. It represents the final goal of Buddhism.
- Nicely – in a pleasant, agreeable, or attractive manner.
- Necessity – the fact of being required or indispensable.
Positive Words That Start With O
- Oasis – a fertile spot in a desert, where water is found.
- Offer – present or proffer (something) for (someone) to accept or reject as so desired.
- Obtain – get, acquire, or secure (something).
- Oneness – the fact or state of being unified or whole, though comprised of two or more parts.
- Onward – in a continuing forward direction; ahead.
- Opportunity – a set of circumstances that makes it possible to do something.
- Optimistic – hopeful and confident about the future.
- Overjoyed – extremely happy.
- Oomph – the quality of being exciting, energetic, or sexually attractive.
- Observation – the action or process of observing something or someone carefully or in order to gain information.
Positive Words That Start With P
- Paradise – (in some religions) heaven as the ultimate abode of the just.
- Paramount – more important than anything else; supreme.
- Passionate – showing or caused by strong feelings or a strong belief.
- Patience – the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset.
- Peaceful – free from disturbance; tranquil.
- Patriotism – the quality of being patriotic; devotion to and vigorous support for one’s country.
- Peak – greatest; maximum.
- Persistent – continuing firmly or obstinately in a course of action in spite of difficulty or opposition.
- Philosopher – a person engaged or learned in philosophy, especially as an academic discipline.
- Pleasant – giving a sense of happy satisfaction or enjoyment.
Positive Words That Start With Q
- Quest – a long or arduous search for something.
- Qualify – be entitled to a particular benefit or privilege by fulfilling a necessary condition.
- Quick – moving fast or doing something in a short time.
- Quiet – making little or no noise.
- Queen – the female ruler of an independent state, especially one who inherits the position by right of birth.
- Quantity – the amount or number of a material or immaterial thing not usually estimated by spatial measurement.
Positive Words That Start With R
- Rise – move from a lower position to a higher one; come or go up.
- Roar – a full, deep, prolonged cry uttered by a lion or other large wild animal.
- Radiant – sending out light; shining or glowing brightly.
- Rainbow – an arch of colors formed in the sky in certain circumstances, caused by the refraction and dispersion of the sun’s light by rain or other water droplets in the atmosphere.
- Realistic – having or showing a sensible and practical idea of what can be achieved or expected.
- Receptive – willing to consider or accept new suggestions and ideas.
- Recover – return to a normal state of health, mind, or strength.
- Rejoice – feel or show great joy or delight.
- Relief – a feeling of reassurance and relaxation following release from anxiety or distress.
- Resolve – settle or find a solution to (a problem, dispute, or contentious matter).
Positive Words That Start With S
- Success – the accomplishment of an aim or purpose.
- Solitude – the state or situation of being alone.
- Saint – a person acknowledged as holy or virtuous and typically regarded as being in heaven after death.
- Selfless – concerned more with the needs and wishes of others than with one’s own; unselfish.
- Sense – a faculty by which the body perceives an external stimulus; one of the faculties of sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch.
- Shine – (of the sun or another source of light) give out a bright light.
- Simplicity – the quality or condition of being easy to understand or do.
- Sincere – free from pretense or deceit; proceeding from genuine feelings.
- Soul – the spiritual or immaterial part of a human being or animal, regarded as immortal.
- Star – a fixed luminous point in the night sky which is a large, remote incandescent body like the sun.
Positive Words That Start With T
- Talent – natural aptitude or skill.
- Taste – the sensation of flavor perceived in the mouth and throat on contact with a substance.
- Thankful – pleased and relieved.
- Thinker – a person who thinks deeply and seriously.
- Timeless – not affected by the passage of time or changes in fashion.
- Tolerance – the ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.
- Transformation – a thorough or dramatic change in form or appearance.
- Truth – the quality or state of being true.
- Trust – firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.
- Totality – the whole of something.
Positive Words That Start With U
- Ultimate – being or happening at the end of a process; final.
- Unbeatable – not able to be defeated or exceeded in a contest or commercial market.
- Unbiased – showing no prejudice for or against something; impartial.
- Understanding – the ability to understand something; comprehension.
- Unique – being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else.
- Universe – all existing matter and space considered as a whole; the cosmos. The universe is believed to be at least 10 billion light years in diameter and contains a vast number of galaxies; it has been expanding since its creation in the Big Bang about 13 billion years ago.
- Unopposed – not opposed; unchallenged.
- Upgrade – raise (something) to a higher standard, in particular improve (equipment or machinery) by adding or replacing components.
- Unstoppable – impossible to stop or prevent.
- Useful – able to be used for a practical purpose or in several ways.
Positive Words That Start With V
- Vision – the faculty or state of being able to see.
- Valiant – possessing or showing courage or determination.
- Value – the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something.
- Vast – of very great extent or quantity; immense.
- Victor – a person who defeats an enemy or opponent in a battle, game, or other competition.
- Vibrant – full of energy and enthusiasm.
- Vigorous – strong, healthy, and full of energy.
- Vitality – the state of being strong and active; energy.
- Vow – solemnly promise to do a specified thing.
- Volunteer – freely offer to do something.
Positive Words That Start With W
- Wisdom – the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment; the quality of being wise.
- Wealthy – having a great deal of money, resources, or assets; rich.
- Worship – the feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity.
- Winner – a person or thing that wins something.
- Wedding – a marriage ceremony, especially considered as including the associated celebrations.
- Wellness – the state of being in good health, especially as an actively pursued goal.
- Wholehearted – showing or characterized by complete sincerity and commitment.
- Willingness – the quality or state of being prepared to do something; readiness.
- Willpower – control exerted to do something or restrain impulses.
- Wonderful – inspiring delight, pleasure, or admiration; extremely good; marvelous.
Positive Words That Start With X
- Xenial – Hospitality between hosts and guests.
Positive Words That Start With Y
- Yay – expressing triumph, approval, or encouragement.
- Yum – used to express pleasure at eating, or at the prospect of eating, a particular food.
- Youthful – young or seeming young.
Positive Words That Start With Z
- Zappy – lively; energetic.
- Zestful – characterized by great enthusiasm and energy.
- Zen – peaceful and calm.
- Zounds – expressing surprise or indignation.
- Zenith – the time at which something is most powerful or successful.
- Zeal – great energy or enthusiasm in pursuit of a cause or an objective.